Straighteners with tourmaline contain small crystals. These crystals contain minerals that help straighten the hair out and shield against high heat.
Smoothing tourmaline-ceramic plates give an effortless glide for a sleek and lasting finish.
Longer plates can style larger sections at one time for fast styling, while 6 digital heat settings provide enhanced heat protection for all hair types.Automatic multi-voltage ensures top performance at home or when traveling.
SWITCH ACTIVATION CONTROL IMPORTANT. This straightener features delayed activation control.Immediately after turning on the straightener, you can adjust the temperature settings.After 5 seconds of the straightener turning on, the temperature buttons will automatically lock.To change any heat settings, hold down the ‘+’ or ‘-’ for 2 seconds; this will deactivate the lock mode and allow the settings to be changed.To turn off the appliance while in lock mode, hold down the button marked ‘I/0’ for 1 second until the unit switches off.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
* Comb through dry hair and divide it into sections.
* Simple press the button marked ‘I/0’ to switch it on.
* To select a heat setting suitable for your hair type, hold down the ‘+’ or ‘-’ button for 2 seconds and switch between the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons until desired heat setting is selected.Please note The appliance will automatically be set to 205°C, and the red indicator lights will blink until the temperature has been reached. Once the temperature has been reached, the indicator lights will remain solid in color.
* Take a section of hair and place it between the plates, close to the roots.
* Hold the hair firmly between the plates and slide down the length of the hair, from root to tip.
* Repeat as necessary.
* Allow the hair to cool before combing.
* After use, hold down the button marked ‘I/0’ for 1 second to switch off and unplug the appliance.
* Allow cooling before storing the appliance away.
NOTE: It has a USA power plug with three-pin and requires an adapter US til EU.